Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: The restrooms in my office...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I have been at my new job now for about a week and a half...at least once, normally twice and sometimes more, a day I will make a trip to the restroom...everytime I have set foot in the restroom there has been someone taking a shit...everytime! I have not been in the bathroom when it doens't smell like shit from someone dropping a load...I don't know if it's the same guy and maybe he has a bowl problem or if it is like this everywhere and I have just not been exposed...but I'm thinking of calling Guinness because I think my office's bathroom could be the world record holder for discarding the most shit in a day.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    UPDATE:

    I decided to do a little research...I went to lunch around 11:30 and got back around 12:15...I sat at my desk for a while until I felt a shit coming on...normally I would have held it, but I thought, "What the hell? Everyone else here seems to do it." So I made my way to the restroom...It was vacant (for the first time since I have been here.) I go into the stall that seems to be the "HOT" stall...I say this because it is the one that is always occupied...I find two rolls of toilet paper in the spindles and one hanging on the door...evidently the janitor is aware of the massive number of shits taken there...I checked the seat, as usual, for piss or other nasty left-overs from the previous occupant...I found that the seat was spotless...I proceeded to take my shit...someone came in while I was in the process...he pissed, washed his hands, and left...I wasn't worried, I figure everyone here is pretty used to seeing someone shitting...I finished, flushed, tideed myself up and left...After I left I realized why everyone took shits in the bathroom...it's because it is a very pleasant experience...by everyone taking frequent shits something very strange has been created in my office...a "Shit acceptable community." I didn't feel weird when somebody came in the bathroom, when usually I do...normally people will wait til the bathroom is clear, in fear of showing their face...but not in my office...people are proud...they come right out, bathroom full, and say "That was me." Also with such frequent use, I did not have to worry with piss covered toilet seats (one of the main problems with public bathroom shitting) noone pisses in the stalls, because it is known...those are for shitting. So if you are ever away from home and in need of a hassle free environment to take a shit, come visit the men's restroom on the 7th floor...you'll be glad you did.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well hell, now when I'm out and about I'll be sure to stop by your office via the stall!!!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry Myra...it is the men's bathroom...I would try to sneak you in...but...it is VERY busy in there...someone would be sure to see...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well damn then, Under your desk? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It depends on where you are going with this...if my thinking is right then... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ...if it's the other... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    where myra's thinking? *omg*...its always going down *looks down* hill...lol...where as i can make her naystee stuff a bit cleaner *licks my lips*...*smooches Myra for thinkin in the way that she does *s*...licks yer m&M!! in all the right ways *EG*

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *pulls up a chair* and says..."This is getting good."

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Tee Ehn baybee...*gently dips you backwards and gives you a soft summer kiss*

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -melts on your tongue..... not in yer hands-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •